The Indiana Beach "The Flying Crow" Zip-Lines Information
- Zip lines are available
- - with a $10 upgrade to Adventure Point from any ride, water park, or combo ticket.
- - Zip Line closes at dusk.
See our Rates Page for more information.
The Flying Crow Guidelines.
- 1) PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 48” TALL AND NOT OVER 82” TALL.
- 2) PARTICIPANTS MUST WEIGH OVER 50 LBS AND UNDER 260 LBS WITHOUT SUPPLIED EQUIPMENT. ANY ITEMS (PHONES, FOOD ETC.) BROUGHT ON THE TOUR WILL BE ADDED TO PARTICIPANT’S WEIGHT.
- 3) PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 10 YEARS OLD.
- 4) CLOSED TOE SHOES ARE REQUIRED DURING THE RIDE.
Adventure Point is Indiana Beach’s third area joining the Boardwalk Funway Rides and Ideal Beach Waterpark. Adventure Point at Indiana Beach is home to the Zip Lines, High Ropes Course, Rock Climbing Wall, and the Adventure Point Outfitters Shop.
Indiana Beach’s Adventure Point was part of a multi-year, mutli-million dollar expansion and improvement plan that includes a new Entrance Plaza, remodeled and upgraded restrooms, facilities and much more.
*All of the attractions in our new Adventure Point location will require shoes that secure around the ankle are do not fall off easily. Appropriate options include: tennis shoes, hiking shoes, or water socks. If you have any questions about footwear, please see our staff in Adventure Point for clarification. Remember, this is for your safety and the safety of others!
**The minimum height requirement for the Ropes Course and the Rock Climbing Wall is 42". The Ropes Course requires a height of 48" to experience alone and a 42" to 48" height requirement with an adult. The Ropes Course and Rock Wall are included with the Rides Only Pass (P.O.P) and Funday Combo Pass (rides and water park). Zip Lines are a pay as you play attraction.